What is the Spin & Win Challenge for August?
Do you manage to collect 4 or more sticky wilds during free spins in Netent's Lost Relics? Then you can win up to €150 in cash!
How to win the Spin & Win challenge?
Play Lost Relics and hit 3 or more scatter symbols in the base game to activate free spins. During free spins, you need to search for treasure chests. A treasure chest can give you extra spins, a coin prize and/or sticky wilds. If you manage to collect 4 sticky wilds during free spins, you win up to €150 in cash.
The image above shows you the wild symbol. Collect 4 or more to win up to €150 in cash!
How to get your cash prize?
1. Take a screenshot and write down the date and time of your win;
2. Get in touch with our customer support team;
3. Receive a cash prize of €50 or €150!
In order to claim the cash prize, you must take a screenshot of you collecting 4 or more sticky wilds during free spins. Send the screenshot to our customer support team and inform them about the exact date and time you won. After the win is verified by our support team, the €50 or €150 cash prize will be added to your account!
Terms and conditions
1. Qualifying game is Lost Relics from Netent;
2. Only real or bonus money bets qualify for the cash prize;
3. Bets of €0.20 to €0.80 per spin qualify for €50 cash prize;
4. Bets of €1 or higher per spin qualify for €150 cash prize;
5. This offer is valid from the 1st of August 2020 till the 31st of August 2020 23:59 CET;
6. After you’ve sent the screenshot to our customer support team, the winning game
round needs to be verified. Once everything is in order, the cash bonus will be added to your account;
7. The Turbo Spin and Win Challenge cash prize can only be claimed once per person;
8. The cash prize will be added as cash money, no wagering requirements;
9. The cash prize can only be claimed once. You either win €50 or €150 cash.
10. Full (bonus) terms and conditions apply.
What is the Turbo Thursday promotion?
Every Thursday selected players will receive the Turbo Thursday promotion via email. The offer is always a surprise and may contain no deposit free spins, a deposit bonus or free spins on a popular or new game. It's important that you check your unwanted/spam inbox and mark emails from Turbo Casino as safe.
Terms and conditions
1. Every Thursday selected players will receive the Turbo Thursday email. Only players who receive this email, are eligible for the Turbo Thursday promotion;
2. Full (bonus) terms and conditions apply.
What is the welcome bonus at Turbo Casino?
At Turbo Casino we offer a very generous welcome bonus for new players. When you register an account, you can try your luck with 51 free spins on the slot games: All Ways Fruits, Fortune Girl, Golden Quest, Book of Aztec or Admiral Nelson. Furthermore, on top of your first deposit you will receive a 100% bonus up to €151 plus and extra 100 free spins on the slot games: All Ways Fruits, Fortune Girl, Golden Quest, Book of Aztec or Admiral Nelson. That results in a total of €151 bonus and 151 free spins. Fasten your seatbelts and start to play at Turbo Casino now!
Speed Away with Turbo Casino’s Welcome Bonus
You’ll love the free giveaways you get as a new player at Turbo Casino. Register with us today – it takes less than 60 seconds – and you’ll be handsomely rewarded. Our Welcome Bonus launches you straight into the action. Thanks to some extra playing money and Free Spins, you can start exploring our formidable collection of fantastic games at full speed!
Turbo Casino Has an Ideal Bonus System
Other online casinos might play fast and loose with your money but at Turbo Casino, we are on your side. That’s why we’ve set up an ideal bonus system that benefits you, our players. At Turbo Casino, your bonus funds and your cash funds are kept in separate wallets. This benefits you because it means that you are not bound by our bonus terms whilst you’re playing with your own cash. First, you will play with your own cash funds. If you lose your cash, you can then play with your bonus funds for an extra chance to win! If you win big whilst playing with your cash funds, you can cancel your bonus. By canceling the bonus, you’ll then be able to enter our live casino or withdraw your profits.
Turbo Casino Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements are very simple. When Turbo Casino gives you a bonus, the wagering requirements will need to be satisfied before you can withdraw your winnings or play live games in our live casino. The wagering requirement at Turbo Casino is x40. Simply put, you’ll have to bet (wager) 40 times the amount of your bonus. So, if you’re given a €20 bonus, you will have to bet €800 to satisfy the wagering requirements.
Which Games Count Towards the Wagering Requirements?
Slot Games = Yes 100%
Other Games = Yes 100%
Video Poker Games = No
Table Games = No
Live Casino Games = No
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Turbo Casino bonuses, including but not limited to: Welcome Bonus, Reload bonuses and Cashback bonuses;
2. To be eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus, you must deposit a minimum of £/$/€ 10;
3. Maximum bonuses will vary. For each promotional bonus offer, this information will be expressly communicated;
4. Turbo Casino bonuses, including the Welcome Bonus, are only available for players from the following countries: Andorra, Aruba, Barbados, Curacao, Greenland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova and Suriname. Turbo Casino bonuses will not automatically be offered to players who reside elsewhere;
5. If you receive a promotional offer from Turbo Casino, you are entitled to do so;
6. When a player has an active bonus on their account, before playing in the live casino or requesting a withdrawal, Turbo Casino’s wagering requirements need to be satisfied. If a player with an active bonus on their account attempts to make a withdrawal or play in the live casino, that player will be met with a warning to ensure their bonus is not forfeit;
7. Unless otherwise stipulated, Turbo Casino bonuses are valid for 30 days (Free Spins bonus is valid for 2 days) and a wagering requirement of x40 must be satisfied during that time;
8. Slot Games and Other Games count towards Turbo Casino’s wagering requirements;
9. Live Casino Games, Video Poker Games and Table Games do not count towards Turbo Casino’s wagering requirements;
10. Deposits can be made to satisfy the wagering requirements by any player who has an active bonus on their account;
11. Bonuses cannot be used in the Live Casino;
12. Players may enjoy our Welcome Bonus once only. To enforce this, only one Turbo Casino account may be opened per: person; household; address; family; credit card number; e-mail address and IP address (including where it is shared, i.e. library, university, office); 13. The following people are not eligible to receive Turbo Casino bonuses: Turbo Casino employees; board members; volunteers; freelancers; service providers; license holders; issuers of licenses; employees of promotional or marketing or other offices; and the family members of any of the above;
14. Any player found to be abusing the Welcome Bonus or any other promotional bonus offer or these Terms and Conditions will forfeit their bonus and will no longer receive any bonus offers from Turbo Casino;
15. Without notification or reason and at any time, Turbo Casino reserves the right to change any bonus offer (including the Welcome Bonus);
16. Turbo Casino players may opt out of receiving bonus offers at any time. Players can do this by logging into their Turbo Casino account and updating their preferences or by contacting any member of the support team;
17. After reviewing gameplay, Turbo Casino may (at their sole discretion) forfeit any player’s bonus and winnings if that player solely for the purpose of satisfying the wagering requirement, after winning, moves from low-weighted games (such as table games) to high-weighted games (such as slots) or bets high and then low with a bet disproportionate to the balance;
18. £/$/€ 5 is the maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money. If, after gameplay is reviewed, the casino finds that a player is in breach of this condition, their bonus and winnings will be forfeit;
19. In cases where a partner of Turbo Casino offers a ‘welcome offer’ with exclusive bonuses or wagering requirements, this will be communicated clearly;
20. It is not permitted for players to mask their IP address. If an account has been created or used in conjunction with the use of geo-location or IP masking technologies (such as: Proxy Servers, VPN, etc.), that account may be closed and any bonuses, bets and winnings will be void and forfeit.
No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. Any bonus that is received by a player before making a deposit, upon registration, is considered a No Deposit Bonus;
2. With regards to No Deposit Bonus winnings, a minimum amount of €50 must be withdrawn;
3. With regards to No Deposit Bonus winnings, a maximum amount of €100 can be withdrawn and all winnings/any balance above this amount will be removed from the player’s account;
4. In addition to these terms, all general terms and conditions apply.